I am a native Oregonian born in Klamath Falls in 1963, we moved to La Grande when I was 2 and I remained there thru undergraduate college where I received a BS degree in chemistry. I was accepted to OHSU School of Dentistry and graduated in 1989. After a short stint in Corvallis Oregon as an associate dentist I purchased a dental practice in Springfield. I have 4 boys to keep me busy and harried at all times. I enjoy family activities like vacationing, reading. On a personal level I enjoy golfing and landscaping.
Voted one of Eugene’s Top Doctors, 2011, by Eugene Magazine Readers
- Undergraduate at Eastern Oregon University in La Grande, Oregon, where he grew up. He majored in chemistry
- Graduate work at OHSU
- Trains other dentists for CEREC
- Has earned the DOCS (Doctor Of Conscious Sedation) designation.
- Studied at LVI (Las Vegas Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Does a lot with his 4 boys
- Great golfer. Wants to go on the senior professional tour.
- Does charitable work for patients
- Africa on a Dental Mission Trip